www.gdprcoalition.ie is a site owned and operated by Garry Connolly for the benefit of a voluntary coalition of companies and individuals (Members) called the GDPR Awareness Coalition.
To contact us, please send a message via our contact form.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Except for linked content, the copyright in all text, logos, graphics and images appearing on this website is either,
- owned by individuals or Members of the GDPR Awareness Coalition or
- has been licensed for use on this site by the copyright holder.
Visitors to this site are welcome to reproduce any articles on which a copyright notice appears on any other online platform or service subject strictly to the following conditions:
- no charge shall be made to any third party for access to the article on that platform,
- the copyright notice shall appear on the article,
- the article shall not be edited, amended or changed in any manner and shall appear in its entirety as it is featured on this website, and
- a hyperlink to the relevant Member or the GDPR Coalition shall be provided near the article on the same page, platform or service as that on which the article appears.
Other than as authorised in writing by this copyright notice or by the fair dealing / honest use provisions of applicable copyright and / or trade mark legislation, any use of any text or images by any third party by way of reproduction or publication by any means, or any adaptation in any way, of any material appearing on this website must be authorised by the copyright holder.
This website contains general information about privacy and data protection based generally on data protection law, regulations, codes of conduct etc. However, it is not intended to provide a comprehensive or detailed statement of the law and does not constitute legal or professional advice.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that our website is fully operational always. However, we cannot guarantee that our website will be free from delays, interruptions or errors. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
Limitation of Liability
Neither individual Members of the GDPR Awareness Coalition, its Chairpersons or the GDPR Coalition collectively, accept any liability for any damage or loss suffered by you (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, including loss of profits) arising because of the website or the information contained therein (including any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with the website).
- You may not link to the GDPR Awareness Coalition website without our prior written consent
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.